As Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider, Inova is setting the standard for what it means to deliver world-class healthcare for our patients and our community.
But we can’t do it alone. Every day, generous donors make it possible for us to provide healthcare excellence for every member of our community, regardless of their ability to pay.
Make a gift today or connect with one of our Foundation team members to share your healthcare story, learn more about Inova and discover how your generosity can make a difference.
Philanthropy ensures we can fulfill our promise to:
- Increase access to exceptional care through investments in new and expanded patient-centered facilities, elevated standards for clinical excellence and increased access to life-saving care for all in our community.
- Support and grow our talented team who deliver on our culture of compassion and care for our patients and their families.
- Strengthen community wellbeing and vitality as a bridge to healthcare equity by delivering integrated services that meet the diverse needs of our people, patients and community members, now and in the future.
With their transformational investment in Inova in May 2023, philanthropists Dwight and Martha Schar have challenged you to join them in giving back to the health of our community.
Your gift to any Inova program will help us meet this challenge to build a healthier, stronger Northern Virginia. Here are a few priority areas where your compassionate support can make a meaningful impact:
- Inova’s Greatest Need: Expanding Inova Fairfax Hospital’s Adult and Pediatric Emergency Department and creating new hospitals and services in Alexandria and eastern Fairfax County.
- Heart and Vascular: Advance our capabilities in diagnosing, treating and preventing heart and vascular diseases, ensuring our patients have the highest quality of care.
- Cancer: Provide cutting-edge treatment, comprehensive support services and a compassionate approach that addresses physical, emotional and psychological needs of patients with cancer and their families.
- Behavioral Health and Wellness: Expand access to mental health services, reduce stigma, and promote overall wellbeing in our community.