Inova Visionaries are at the core of our success delivering world class healthcare to patients and families across our region – every time, every touch.
You are making a difference in the health and quality of life for the more than two million individuals Inova serves each year through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova Visionaries support our community with annual giving of $1,000 or more.
Inova Visionaries at all levels support our life-changing high-impact philanthropic priorities, including:
- Innovation and research to enhance patient care including COVID-19 research, cutting-edge technology and clinical trials.
- Access to high-quality, compassionate healthcare for the most vulnerable patients through low- or no-cost Inova Cares Clinics and Forensic and Consultation Teams (FACT) that support survivors of sexual assault and physical abuse.
- Supporting the well-being of individuals and families through evidence-based programs like Life with Cancer®, Inova Kellar Center (mental health services) and Child Life specialists.
- Strengthening and expanding our workforce through nursing education, recruiting and retaining key clinicians and researchers, and clinical fellowships.
Working together, Inova Visionaries are helping to achieve extraordinary things
Visionaries are Inova “insiders” – sharing our mission to provide world-class healthcare to our communities-through a variety of programs
- Visionaries Virtual Events – Meet Inova’s top physicians and clinicians and hear the latest on topics including COVID-19 response, research and innovative care; stroke awareness, prevention and treatment; behavioral and community health programs.
- Complimentary subscriptions to the monthly Visionaries E-news and bi-annual INOVAtions Newsletter
- Invitation to attend Inova Honors annual fundraising event (extra ticket cost is required)
- In-person events including the Lunch & Learn Series coming soon!
We invite you to support your community with a gift of $1,000 or more and Join Inova Visionaries Today. For more information about the Inova Visionaries Program, please contact us.
We are honored to share the 2021 Gratitude Report that demonstrates the impact of philanthropy on advancing care, research and programs for our community.
Just as our Inova team rose to meet the unprecedented challenges of 2020, so did our patients, donors, families and communities. This is their story.
We value your partnership and are committed to sharing with you the impact of your philanthropy.
2021-2022 Visionaries Virtual Events
Embracing Aging with Inova:
Getting Wiser about Getting Older
On the Rise: Adolescent Suicide as a Public Health Threat