Inova Schar Cancer Institute – Loudoun
Expanding World-Class Cancer Care Close to Home
Partner with Us
Inova Schar Cancer Institute is thrilled to bring our innovative model of fully integrated cancer care to Loudoun County – under one roof. The Loudoun extension of Inova Schar is an extraordinary opportunity for our patients and the community to partner with Inova to bring disease site specialists and seamlessly coordinated patient-centered cancer care to families. The shared investment by Inova and the Loudoun community will impact thousands of lives for generations to come.
Built on a Foundation of Clinical Excellence
The new state-of-the-art, 16,000 square foot cancer treatment facility builds on Inova Loudoun Hospital’s award-winning clinical excellence and brings Inova Schar physicians and the entire care team to the patient, not the other way around. Our expert multidisciplinary teams develop a single, comprehensive care plan that addresses each individual’s care needs.
Inova Schar Cancer Institute – Loudoun will offer:
- A state-of-the-art multidisciplinary clinic with team-coordinated care for each patient
- Disease-based cancer subspecialists in breast, colorectal, GI, head and neck, blood, melanoma, gynecologic, lung, pediatrics and prostate
- Infusion clinic for adults and specialized infusion for pediatric patients
- Clinical trials research to increase treatment options and outcomes
- Life with Cancer® programs to support emotional, physical and mental health healing
Want to support Inova Schar Cancer Institute – Loudoun?
To learn more about philanthropic partnerships, please contact Amy Richards, Executive Director of Philanthropy, Amy.Richards@inova.org or 571.471.0692. www.inovacancer.org/donate