StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run 2019
The 13th Annual StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run will be held on Sunday, June 2, 2019 at the Fairfax Corner Shopping Center. It’s a fun-filled morning of running, moon bounces, face painting, music and more! Kids, strollers, and four legged friends are welcome to participate.
The goal of StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run is to raise $200,000! The proceeds from this event make a tremendous impact on our patients. In the past, these funds have been used to purchase equipment, send staff to educational conferences, assist with patient education and much more.
- 8:00 am – Family Fun Run
- 8:30 am – 5K Race Start
- 9:30 am – Awards and Prizes
How to Get Started
- Register – Click the register button and tell us a little about yourself.
- Set a Goal – We suggest a fundraising goal of $500 per team.
- Recruit – Find friends, family or co-workers who will join your team!
- Raise Money – Ask your friends, family, classmates, and co-workers if they will donate to your team.
- Have Fun! – Join us June 2, 2019 for a morning of fun and prizes.
Register for the StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run
Let’s create your profile to help your friends search and easily find your campaign and support your effort.